The average cost of a home is almost that of 20 or more used cars. You wouldn’t spend the same money on used cars without some form of expert guidance, would you? As your home is likely to be the biggest single investment you every make, we strongly recommends that you use an RICS surveyor to check out your potential property.
You can call Taylor Wilkinson Surveyors on 0845 463 8979 to locate a surveyor in your region.
Using the services of an RICS surveyor provides the following peace of mind:
- RICS surveyors give you clear, independent and expert advice
- The RICS surveyor is working for you and therefore acting with your best interests at heart
- RICS surveyors are closely regulated. Each surveyor has to follow stringent codes of conduct
- RICS surveyors are required to have insurance which will protect you
- RICS members are continually updating their skills and knowledge, throughout their working careers. RICS provide the training to ensure their expertise is kept up to date and relevant
- Using an RICS surveyor might save you thousands of pounds in expensive repair bills from a fault that you were unaware of from your own viewings
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors run a complaints procedure, should this ever be required
Look out for the term ‘Regulated by RICS’ when selecting a surveyor for your HomeBuyer Report or Building Survey.
Taylor Wilkinson Surveyors are a national Company, which provide RICS regulated Surveyors in virtually most of the Country including Maidstone, Romford, Braintree, Canterbury, Portsmouth, Newton Abbot, Exeter, Bristol, Swansea, Abergavenny, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, Blackpool, Preston, Grange over Sands, Nottingham, Leicester, Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Newcastle, Sunderland, Peterborough, Norwich – are just a few of the areas we cover
So if you need an RICS Surveyor – give us a call on 0845 463 8979