Have you got land to spare in your Garden ?




Do you own a house with a relatively large garden?  If so , you may be able to obtain planning permission to build another house in your garden. By splitting the title to the property,you could  release the garden land and  build a new house. Once the new house is built  you could sell the existing house and then move into the new house mortgage free !

The National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) strongly promotes new housing development within settlements, including villages, where often the only opportunities are in fact garden plots.

Garden plots are still continuing to gain planning permission across the country, so have a think and if you feel it’s big enough maybe your looking at your future.

If you need some inspiration take a look at the link below


download (1)


If you are looking for Surveyors all over the UK. 


Give us a call on 01565 734 613 , we now have over 500 RICs Surveyors nationally as well as Structural Surveyors, Mundic Surveyors and  Chartered Surveyors, Minerals, Planning & Environmental Consultants

If you prefer to contact direct call Geraldine on 07828989477 or Marion on 07885 543 428




Share This Post

More To Explore

Request a quote today

If you would like a quote, please get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help