“We find it list it and get your builder to fix it “
Top Ten List of advantages in buying a new build home:
- Green Living: Massive energy savings as new homes are more efficient. For buyers this means new energy efficient heating systems, first-rate loft insulation and draft free double glazed windows and doors.
- Great Incentives: Buying a house from a developer rather than a home owner offers huge benefits. Schemes including the Government-backed Help to Buy, Part Exchange and Home Change are readily available on new homes. Developers often offer incentives to entice buyers including free carpets, help towards stamp duty and a contribution to legal fees.
- More time, money and freedom: There is no DIY, maintenance or repairs to do at weekends leaving buyers with the freedom and extra cash to enjoy their spare time.
- A fresh start: A new home offers buyers a completely blank canvas. There is no need to live with someone else’s décor as everything is new and fresh.
- Add those finishing touches: When buying a new build off plan buyers have the chance to tailor their new home to their exact specification. Buyers can often choose kitchen cabinets, work surfaces and tiling at no extra cost.
- No chain: Buying a new home limits the chance of being caught in a time consuming and often disappointment ridden chain.
- Security: New homes are far safer and more secure than older buildings as many new homes include security locks, burglar alarms and security lighting. Fire safety includes the installation of smoke alarms, fire doors and fire retardant materials.
- Warranty: A new-build property comes complete with a 10-year insurance backed warranty from either the NHBC or LABC.
- Modern Living: New homes are designed to use every inch of the space as effectively as is possible. Research shows that 17 per cent of living space in older properties often goes unused.
- High Spec Living: Buyers can expect a brand new fully fitted kitchen, bathroom suite, and in some cases an additional en-suite and dressing room. For the top end of the new build market, some developers offer high-spec integrated appliances including cooker, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machines and dishwashers which can instantly save more than £2,000.
If your looking to buy a new home and Your looking for a RICS Surveyor because you need a Snagging List give us a call on 0845 463 8979
Come and like our Facebook page.